Microsoft Azure – Part 1: Logic Apps
Ever wished that all of the applications and services that your business relies on every day could be inter-connected? Look no further, with Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, you can now achieve this as well as much more. Be able to automate many of the common, daily workflows that are already set in place without any stress or having to write a single line of code. The future of easy accessibility is here.
Microsoft Azure’s Logic Apps provides you with a way of simplifying and executing scalable integrations and workflows straight to the cloud. There are a plethora of connectors and connections across both on-premises and the cloud, allowing for quick integrations across all servers and protocols. What Logic Apps does for you, as the user, is provide you with numerous visual design tools to both shape and automate your processes over a series of steps. This is also known as a workflow.
The advantages of using Logic Apps:
- It saves you a enormous amount of time by simplifying complex and complicated processes with easy tomake use of and understand tools.
- Create and implement patterns and workflows seamlessly into your workspace that would usually be chalenging or difficult to achieve with or in code.
- Preset templetes help you to get a head start and complete tasks quicker than usual.
- Logic Apps allows for complete and in-depth customisationwith regards to using your own custom APIs, code, and actions.
- Disparate systems can be connected and syncronised across on-premesis and the cloud simultanously.
- Build off of BizTalk server, API Management, Azure Functions, and Azure Service Bus with integration support of the highest order.